Har Har Mahadev Controversy: Protests have started regarding ‘Har Har Mahadev’, a film on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Protests took place in Pune and Thane against Marathi film ‘Har Har Mahadev’ on the allegation of tampering with history, after which the film’s screening has been stopped. The film ‘Har Har Mahadev’ was being shown at a movie theater in Thane, Maharashtra, when NCP leaders and their supporters reached there and stopped the film, alleging that NCP workers also assaulted the audience of the film.
Also read: Alia Bhatt had revealed the name of her daughter years ago, the video is going viral
Due to these reasons the film is being opposed
- Fight between Shivaji Maharaj and Bajiprabhu. Which needs to be proved by history.
- Bajiprabhu is seen suggesting to Shivaji about Afzal Khan, which shows that Shivaji had no idea about his rivals.
- The characterization of Shivaji Maharaj is also not correct.
- The words ‘Maratha’ and ‘Marathi’ have been used time and again, which also raises questions on the Maratha culture struggle.
- The way people have been murdered in the film is also objectionable.
- Shivaji Maharaj took Afzal Khan in his arms and then killed him, which also raises the question of history.
Let us tell you that ‘Har Har Mahadev’ depicts the battle led by Bajiprabhu, where only 300 soldiers fought and won 12,000 enemy forces. Produced by Zee Studios and directed by Abhijit Deshpande, the film stars Subodh Bhave, Sharad Kelkar, Amrita Khanvilkar and Sayli Sanjeev in lead roles.
Samantha learned from this friend, started promotion of Yashoda film with illness
Kartik Aaryan’s heart beats for this actor’s sister! secretly making love
Latest Bollywood News
For more Entertainment News stay tuned to INTV News.