National Capital Delhi Including Answer India Of many states In earthquake Of tremors Feel done Went. earthquake of hub Nepal In Earth From 10 kilometer below Told Go Stayed Is. earthquake Of intensity Richter measures Feather 6.3 measured Went. though so far any kind Harm Of any Information No Is. The tremors of the earthquake were felt around 1:57 pm.
At the same time, even on Tuesday late evening, earthquake tremors were felt in many districts including Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh. Its epicenter was close to the Indo-Nepal border in Uttarakhand. Its intensity was measured at 4.9 on the Richter scale. According to the information, the tremors of the earthquake came here at around 9 o’clock.
The relationship between the Richter scale and the intensity of an earthquake?
- An earthquake on the Richter scale from 0 to 1.9 can only be detected by the seismograph.
- A mild tremor occurs when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale of 2 to 2.9.
- An earthquake on the Richter scale of 3 to 3.9 causes a truck to pass near you.
- An earthquake on the Richter scale of 4 to 4.9 can cause windows to break. Frames hanging on the walls can fall.
- Furniture can shake when an earthquake strikes a 5 to 5.9 Richter scale.
- An earthquake on the Richter scale of 6 to 6.9 can cause the foundations of buildings to crack. Upper floors may be damaged.
- Buildings collapse when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale of 7 to 7.9. Pipes burst inside the ground.
- Large bridges, including buildings, collapse when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale of 8 to 8.9.
- Complete destruction in case of an earthquake on the Richter scale of 9 and above. If someone is standing in the field, he will see the earth waving. If the sea is near, there will be a tsunami. In an earthquake, each scale of the Richter scale is 10 times more powerful than the previous scale.
Do’s and don’ts in case of earthquake
- In the event of an earthquake, immediately leave home, school or work and go to an open field. Stay away from big buildings, trees, electric poles etc.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator to go out.
- If you are stuck somewhere, do not run. This will have more impact of the earthquake.
- In the event of an earthquake, move away from windows, cupboards, fans, heavy objects placed above so that they do not get hurt due to falling and breaking the glass.
- If you can’t get out, get under sturdy furniture like tables, beds, desks and hold onto his legs tightly so that the shaking doesn’t slip him.
- If there is no strong thing, then cover the delicate parts of the body like head, hands etc. with a thick book or some strong thing and sit on your knees, adjacent to a strong wall.
- Do not stand near the door that opens or closes, otherwise you may get hurt.
- If in a vehicle, stop the vehicle on the side of the road or in the open, away from buildings, hoardings, poles, flyovers, bridges, etc. and wait until the earthquake stops.
Latest India News
For more news stay tuned to INTV News.