A huge fire broke out in a clothes shop in Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh. The godown was closed at the time of the accident. When the strong flames of fire came out, the people came to know, after which the fire department was informed. Several vehicles of fire tenders have reached the spot and efforts are on to control the fire. Mala is of Purva Road.
A few days ago there was a fire in a company in Noida.
A few days ago there was a fire in an export company in Noida. 7 fire tenders had reached to douse the fire. It was told that the company which caught fire was located in Phase 2 of Noida. Due to the fire, the entire company got burnt to ashes. The fire was so fierce that a plume of black smoke could be seen in the sky.
Tragic accident happened in Shamli
Earlier, a 35-year-old woman was burnt to death in a fire in a shop in Bhesani Islampur village under Thanbhavan police station area of Shamli district. Station in-charge Anil Kumar had told that the incident took place at around 2 am, when the victim was sleeping in the shop and her husband Sajid was on the top floor. Meanwhile, suddenly the shop caught fire. Due to the petrol kept in the shop, the fire took a formidable form.
Latest Uttar Pradesh News
For more news stay tuned to INTV News.