- Two real brothers were bitten by a snake, both died
- The younger brother had reached the elder brother’s funeral
Uttar Pradesh News: Two real brothers died due to the bite of a poisonous snake in Bhavniapur village of Laliya police station area of the district. Police Officer Radha Raman Singh said that on August 2, Arvind Mishra (38) was bitten by a snake and was taken to the district hospital, from where Mishra was referred to Bahraich. He died in Bahraich. He said that his younger brother Govind Mishra (32), who arrived here on Wednesday from Ludhiana to attend the last rites of Arvind Mishra, and his relative Chandshekhar Pandey stayed at home after the last rites. Singh told that while sleeping on Wednesday night, the poisonous snake also bitten Govind Mishra and Chandshekhar Pandey. When their health deteriorated, they were taken to the hospital, where Govind Mishra died. The body of Govind Mishra has been sent for post-mortem while Chandrashekhar Pandey’s condition is critical.
MLA arrived to console the family
On getting information about the incident, Chief Medical Officer and Forest Department officials reached the spot and took stock of the situation. On getting information about the incident, regional MLA Kailash Nath Shukla met the relatives of the deceased and consoled them and assured them of financial support from the government.
Latest Uttar Pradesh News
For more news stay tuned to INTV News.